1. Close Chrome and open it again.
2. Go to Chrome Plugins page (chrome://plugins/)
3. Click "+Details" in right hand side to view the plugin details in detail.
4. You could see of two plugin under Adobe Flash Player. In that, Disable the Pepper Flash.
5. Close the browser and open it again. See audio works. if still not working, follow Step 2.
1. Open Internet Explorer.
2. Go to Tools -> Internet Options.
3. Click Advanced Tab and Click Reset Button
4. In Reset Internet Explorer Settings window, Click Reset Button.
4. Open Chrome browser, See Audio Works.