Wednesday, November 14, 2018

DIY: Landscape at front of my house (Using Natural Grass)

While constructing the house itself, I've decided that front side of the house should be in greenish which would beautify the house and give a WOW factor to my house. After few months of house warming, we start to plant vegetable plants like pepper, brinjal, etc. But I'm not satisfied with that. Because intention of space allocated at front side of the house is to look good and more greenish. To make my dream in real, I've started to remove all the plants (though my dad was not happy).

Steps:

1. Bought Bangalore grass from local vendors. (Rs. 30 per Sq.ft.)
2. Poured natural fertilizer over the sand.
3. Flattened the sand surface.
4. Sprinkled the water and flattened again.
5. Paved the grass over the area one by one.
6. After paved, we have to sprinkle the water over the grass two times for two weeks until becomes greenish.
7. After that, one time water sprinkle in enough.
8. Continuous maintenance is required to maintain the landscape in greenish.

Photos:








No comments: